Thursday, December 5, 2013

Filename: SCARRED.TXT



 <<transcript intercepted @ 17:19 on 12/05/12>>

<<process_DCRYPT active in memory.>>

"This poem and the next are thought to have been written by a user on the website Tumblr, and seem to be memorials to deceased victims of HIS. From what I understand, it's not uncommon for victims to record and upload their footage to the internet, and for some reason various viewers have decided these accounts make for excellent entertainment. I don't think I'll ever understand why another's misery would be amusing, but to each their own... - E"

<<opening attachment: SCARRED.TXT>> 


Scarred

I am not Milo Asher.
Milo Asher is dead.
I am a monster.

I killed a woman.
I killed a comrade.
I killed a mother.

I trapped him with me.
I watched his blood flow.
I gave him scars.

But I am not Milo Asher.
Milo Asher is dead.
And I killed him.

<<end transcript.>>

No comments:

Post a Comment